Improved Pushability and Outstanding Trackability Designed for Greater Crossing Success*
Reaching a complex lesion is important, but crossing it is critical. An optimal balance between pushability and trackability gives the APEX Balloon Catheter the power to push beyond difficult lesions, increasing your crossing and stent delivery success.
Advanced Technologies Provide Improved Pushability*
- Bi-Segment™ Inner Shaft (Monorail™ and OTW Catheters): Stiff and flexible segments enhance both pushability and trackability*
- TruFeel™ Hypotube (Monorail Catheter): Designed to improve kink resistance and has a polymer sleeve for handling and device integrity
- Slope™ Outer Shaft (OTW Catheter): Seamless one piece shaft made of new nano-composite material designed to enhance push efficiency
- APEX Balloon Catheter is 16% more pushable than the MAVERICK²™ Balloon Catheter*
- APEX Balloon Catheter is 35% more pushable than the MAVERICK™ Balloon Catheter*
Trackable – Outstanding Performance You Can Count On
- More flexible tip design
- OptiLEAP™ Balloon Material with reduced waist thickness
- New flexible platinum iridium marker bands provide 27% better radiopacity***
- APEX Balloon Catheter is 35% more flexible than the MAVERICK Balloon Catheter**.
Versatile – Options to Meet Clinical Demands
- Available in a wide array of diameters from 1.5mm to 5.0mm
- Lengths ranging from 8mm to 40mm (for select diameters)
- A choice of 1.5mm catheters designed for different crossing challenges
- OptiLEAP Balloon Material provides sizing flexibility
- All sizes available in Monorail and Over-the-Wire Catheter platforms
The C-code used for this product is C1725 Catheter, transluminal angioplasty, non-laser.
C-codes are used for hospital outpatient device reporting for Medicare and some private payers. Note: Boston Scientific is not responsible for the correct use of codes on submitted claims; this information does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.